NCAA Tournament Bracket: Prediction No. 2
This years NCAA Basketball season has been one of surprises, one of great players and one of great games.
At the end of the day, there are four obvious No. 1 seeds for this year's March Madness, although any slip up can result in a Memphis No. 1 seeding.
Let's see how things will play out:
1) Connecticut-My preseason pick to win it all. This is a dangerous team.
16) Cal St. Northridge/Alabama State- Play in game to see who gets early exit.
8) Tennessee- Rough season for the Vols, but still punch their dance ticket.
9) Wisconsin- Birth would be a lock if victorious against Michigan or Minnesota.
5) Marquette-Very solid lineup. Could be a dark horse when healthy.
12) San Diego State- Four teams from the Mountain West enter this year.
4) Missouri- Great season for the Tigers end in a high seed.
13) Arkansas Little Rock- Winners of the Sun Belt Conference.
3) Wake Forest- The Deacons are now flying under the radar.
14) American- The Eagles have been on a roll lately.
2) Duke- Not a bad season for the Blue Devils this year.
15) Vermont- American East Tournament winners.
1) North Carolina- One of the best teams in the nation as usual.
16) Jacksonville- Winners of the Atlantic Sun Conference
8) Texas- Longhorns are lost without a solid point guard.
9) Florida- Not as good as previous years, but don't take the Gators lightly.
5) UCLA-The Bruins won't win the Pac-10 this year.
12) Penn State-Surprisingly good year for the Nittany Lions.
4) Washington- The Huskies have had a fantastic year, and will win the Pac-10.
13) North Dakota State- Summit League winners.
3) Villanova- Cooling down somewhat after a long hot streak.
14) Weber State- Big Sky Conference champs.
6) Florida State- Solid young team this year for the Seminoles.
11) Creighton- A very solid team that can score an upset or two.
7) Syracuse- The Orange have had an up and down season.
10) Boston College- A victory against UNC solidifies their spot.
2) Michigan State- Great season ends with Big Ten Title.
15) Cornell- Another Ivy league title for Cornell.
1) Pittsburgh- Might be the most dangerous in the country.
16) Tennessee-Martin- Winners of the Ohio Valley Conference.
8) South Carolina- Very good season for the Gamecocks this year.
9) Siena- Very good team with loads of upset potential.
5) Purdue-Could be a team to be reckoned with this March.
12) Providence- Who would've thought The Friars would be in instead of Georgetown.
4) Xavier- Have a few big wins on their resumé this year.
13) Utah State- Great season ends with WAC Title.
3) Kansas- With all of their starters gone from last year, this team is still dangerous.
14) Stephen F. Austin-Southland tournament winners.
6) Arizona State- Came short of high hopes this year.
11) UNLV- The win at Louisville is looking very sweet right now.
7) Butler- Probably a bit overrated. Still a good team.
10) Kentucky- It's Jodie Meek's time to shine.
2) Louisville- A very explosive team that will be a contender for the title.
15) Radford- Big South Conference champs.
1) Oklahoma- When Blake Griffin is healthy, watch out.
16) Morgan State- Winners of the Mid-Eastern Conference.
8) BYU- Huge win over Utah last week.
9) Ohio State- Big Dance spot still in question.
5) Gonzaga- Zags have a very balanced team.
12) Arizona-The streak of tourny births continues for the Wildcats.
4) LSU- From bubble team to No. 4 seed. Great season for the Tigers.
13) Virginia Commonwealth- The Rams win the Coloniel Athletic.
3) Clemson- Could be a very dangerous team this year.
14) Buffalo- Winners of the very weak Mid-American Conference.
6) Illinois- Which Illini team will show up this March?
11) Virginia Tech-A few upsets punch the Hokies ticket.
7) West Virginia- Can end regular season on a high note.
10) Dayton- A few tough losses gives the Flyers a lower seed.
2) Memphis- Is there a hotter team right now?
15) Robert Morris-Winners of the NEC Tournament.
Just for the record, I'm liking a Connecticut-Pitt Final, or Connecticut-Louisville.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?