In case you missed the first article, you can check it out here
Here are 25 more ways you know you're a BIG wrestling fan.
1. When "Pomp and Circumstance" plays at graduations, all you can think about is "Macho Man" Randy Savage.
2. You wear your mom's bath robe around the house and imitate Ric Flair. Wooooo!
3. When your grandpa comes over to visit, you annoy him by repeatedly saying "What?" whenever he says something.
4. When you walk through the door at work, the first thing you do is kneel down and yell "It's Clobberin Tiiiiiiiime!"
5. You call everyone "fella."
6. When you girlfriend says she wants to break up with you, you tell her to "Rise Above the Hate."
7. Instead of saying you tripped and fell, you say "I took a bump."
8. You actually know what JR's Barbeque sauce is.
9. You mess with telemarketers by telling them "I'm a gooooooood R-Truth."
10. An easy day at work or school is considered a "squash."
11. On your wedding day, instead of saying "I Do" you instead say "Oooooooo yeeeeah."
12. Not only do you still own an Ultimate Warrior jacket....you still wear the Ultimate Warrior jacket.
13. While waiting in line at the grocery store, you decide to entertain everyone by swirling your hips like Rick Rude.
14. You got a "Yes!" chant going at church.
15. When customers arrive, you tell your co-worker friends to "kayfabe."
16. Friday, your boss tells you that you have finally received a promotion and raise. You celebrate with friends all weekend. On Monday, you return to work and your boss tells you that he's sorry, but he wont be able to fulfill his promise. You later tell friends it was "The Dusty Finish."
17. You celebrate every March 16 as Stone Cold Day...Like this guy.
18. You refer to your relationship as "the Survivor Series."
19. Instead of saying you had a bad day, you say "It was a real slobberknocker."
20. You entertain friends by performing a spin-a-roonie.
21. You do the "You can't see me" hand gesture to authority figures.
22. You wear the replica LOD shoulder pads when doing yard work.
23. When your boss says he would like to see you in his office, you respond by telling him to "Just Bring It."
24. You tried to make a replica Chris Jericho jacket, by using the bedazzler and Christmas lights.
25. When your grandma comes to visit, you greet her by applying the claw hold.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!