Jack's Mock Draft: 3.0
Results of Jack's Mock Draft:2.0 Poll question, Which potential 1st Round WR will make the biggest impact in the NFL? Top Three:
Michael Crabtree - 57.1%
Darius Heyward-Bay - 21.4 %
Hakeem Nicks - 14.3%
The draft is not far away and us NFL fans are very anxious! Most people think it should be getting easier to make mock drafts, but only the huge followers of this league know that it's truly getting harder. The draft experts are stressing out right now, and I have to say, I am too. So, here is Jack's Mock Draft: 3.0
1. Detroit Lions - Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
2. St. Louis Rams - Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
3. Kansas City Chiefs - Arron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
4. Seattle Seahawks - Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia
5. Cleveland Browns - Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas
6. Cincinnati Bengals - Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
7. Oakland Raiders - Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
8. Jacksonville Jaguars - Michael Oher, OT, Ole' Miss
9. Green Bay Packers - B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
10. San Francisco 49ers - Everette Brown, DE/OLB, Florida St.
11. Buffalo Bills - Arron Maybin, DE/OLB, Penn St.
13. Washington Redskins - Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
14. New Orleans Saints - Chris "Beanie" Wells, HB, Ohio St.
15. Houston Texans - Malcolm Jenkins, FS, Ohio State
16. San Diego Chargers - Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
17. New York Jets - Brian Cushing, LB, USC
18. Denver Broncos - Tyson Jackson, DE/OLB, LSU
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Freeman, QB, Kansas State
20. Detroit Lions - Rey Maualuga, LB, USC
23. New England Patriots - Clay Matthews, LB, USC
24. Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma St.
25. Miami Dolphins - Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
26. Baltimore Ravens - Percy Harvin, WR, Florida
27. Indianapolis Colts - Perria Jerry, DT, Ole' Miss
28. Philadelphia Eagles - Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina
29. New York Giants - Larry English, DE/OLB, Northern Illinois
30. Tennessee Titans - Darius Heyward-Bay, WR, Maryland
31. Arizona Cardinals - Donald Brown, RB, UConn
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Cody Brown, OLB, UConn
Well, wasn't that a shocker! Miami chose OT Jake Long with the No. 1 overall pick and it worked out for them, so I see this becoming a trend. Like they say: The NFL is a copy-cat league. Jason Smith is a safe pick and I truly feel the Lions will pick him.
Thanks for reading!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?