Well, the Cutler trade pretty much messed up everything. My mock draft and everybody else's was ruined. I don't see the top 10 changing a whole lot, but beyond that, it gets crazy. So, here is Jack's Mock Draft 2.0:
1. Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia
2. Louis Rams - Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
3. Kansas City Chiefs - Arron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
4. Seattle Seahawks - Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
5. Cleveland Browns - Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas
6. Cincinnati Bengals - Michael Oher, OT, Ole' Miss
8. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
9. Green Bay Packers - B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
10. San Francisco 49ers - Arron Maybin, DE/OLB, Penn St.
11. Buffalo Bills - Everette Brown, DE/OLB, Florida St.
13. Washington Redskins - Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
14. New Orleans Saints - Malcolm Jenkins, FS, Ohio State
15. Houston Texans - Chris "Beanie" Wells, HB, Ohio St.
16. San Diego Chargers - Rey Maualuga, LB, USC
17. New York Jets - Josh Freeman, QB, USC
18. Denver Broncos - Tyson Jackson, DE/OLB, LSU
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Brian Cushing, LB, USC
20. Detroit Lions - Ebin Brittin, OT, Arizona
21. Philadelphia Eagles - Percy Harvin, WR, Florida
22. Minnesota Vikings - Darius Heyward-Bay, WR, Maryland
23. New England Patriots - Clay Matthews, LB, USC
24. Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma St.
25. Miami Dolphins - Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
27. Indianapolis Colts - Perria Jerry, DT, Ole' Miss
28. Philadelphia Eagles - Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
29. New York Giants - Larry English, DE/OLB, Northern Illinois
30. Tennessee Titans - Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina
31. Arizona Cardinals - Donald Brown, RB, UConn
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Alex Mack, OL, California
Well, there it is. I hope it's more "original" than the last one. I thank you for any comments on how I could change my mock, but if you think something different, tell me why you disagree.
Thanks for reading,
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!