Jack's Mock Draft: 2.0
Well, the Cutler trade pretty much messed up everything. My mock draft and everybody else's was ruined. I don't see the top 10 changing a whole lot, but beyond that, it gets crazy. So, here is Jack's Mock Draft 2.0:
1. Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia
2. Louis Rams - Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
3. Kansas City Chiefs - Arron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
4. Seattle Seahawks - Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
5. Cleveland Browns - Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas
6. Cincinnati Bengals - Michael Oher, OT, Ole' Miss
8. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
9. Green Bay Packers - B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
10. San Francisco 49ers - Arron Maybin, DE/OLB, Penn St.
11. Buffalo Bills - Everette Brown, DE/OLB, Florida St.
13. Washington Redskins - Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
14. New Orleans Saints - Malcolm Jenkins, FS, Ohio State
15. Houston Texans - Chris "Beanie" Wells, HB, Ohio St.
16. San Diego Chargers - Rey Maualuga, LB, USC
17. New York Jets - Josh Freeman, QB, USC
18. Denver Broncos - Tyson Jackson, DE/OLB, LSU
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Brian Cushing, LB, USC
20. Detroit Lions - Ebin Brittin, OT, Arizona
21. Philadelphia Eagles - Percy Harvin, WR, Florida
22. Minnesota Vikings - Darius Heyward-Bay, WR, Maryland
23. New England Patriots - Clay Matthews, LB, USC
24. Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma St.
25. Miami Dolphins - Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
27. Indianapolis Colts - Perria Jerry, DT, Ole' Miss
28. Philadelphia Eagles - Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
29. New York Giants - Larry English, DE/OLB, Northern Illinois
30. Tennessee Titans - Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina
31. Arizona Cardinals - Donald Brown, RB, UConn
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Alex Mack, OL, California
Well, there it is. I hope it's more "original" than the last one. I thank you for any comments on how I could change my mock, but if you think something different, tell me why you disagree.
Thanks for reading,
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?