21. Sacramento Kings (1-1, Last Week: 27 [+6], Record Last Week: 1-1): The Kings pulled off a big win over the struggling Los Angeles Lakers and that leads to a big jump over a lot of teams that still haven't gotten their first win.
Biggest Question: Will DeMarcus Thornton and Demarcus Cousins continue to play well above their usual play?
Games this Week: vs. (4) Chicago Bulls - 12/29, vs. (6) New York Knicks - 12/31, vs. (13) New Orleans Hornets - 1/1, @ (17) Memphis Grizzlies - 1/3, @ (11) Denver Nuggets - 1/4
22. Houston Rockets (0-1, Last Week: 17 [-5], Record Last Week: 0-1): The Rockets have only had one game so far this season and that was a loss to the Orlando Magic.
Biggest Question: How will the Rockets deal with the run of top ten teams they have to face over the next two weeks?
Games this Week: @ (3) San Antonio Spurs - 12/29, @ (17) Memphis Grizzlies - 12/30, vs. (9) Atlanta Hawks - 12/31, @ (10) Los Angeles Clippers - 1/3, @ (5) Los Angeles Clippers
23. Phoenix Suns (0-2, Last Week: 19 [-4], Record Last Week: 0-2): The Suns have lost their first two games and things are about to get worse as they face a lot of good teams early on this season.
Biggest Question: Can they deal with all the good teams they have to face coming up?
Games this Week: @ (13) New Orleans Hornets - 12/30, @ (2) Oklahoma City Thunder - 12/31, vs. (16) Golden State Warriors - 1/2, @ (12) Dallas Mavericks - 1/4
24. Charlotte Bobcats (1-1, Last Week: 29 [+5], Record Last Week: 1-1): The Bobcats don't look like the best team in the NBA, but a win over the Bucks is better than nothing and a loss to the Heat is nothing to worry about.
Biggest Question: How many consecutive games will the Bobcats have that end in a score of 96-95?
Games this Week: vs. (15) Orlando Magic - 12/30, @ (1) Miami Heat - 1/1, vs. (26) Cleveland Cavaliers - 1/3, @ (6) New York Knicks - 1/4
25. Toronto Raptors (1-1, Last Week: 28 [+3], Record Last Week: 1-1): A win over Cleveland isn't much, but it's better than going 0-2. Surprisingly, the Raptors lead the NBA in assists per game and are eighth in points allowed.
Biggest Question: Can the Raptors use solid defense to get a few undeserved wins this year?
Games this Week: @ (12) Dallas Mavericks - 12/30, @ (15) Orlando Magic - 1/1, @ (6) New York Knicks - 1/2, vs. (26) Cleveland Cavaliers - 1/4