Week 3 Power Rankings: Cowboys Still The 1.
Miller's Week 3 Power Rankings:
1. Dallas Cowboys (2-0) After a great high scoring game against an Eagles team who might give them another run for their money later this season, or possibly in the NFC Championship game....anyone?...Maybe it's still too early for that. Still, the Cowboys proved they are still the team to beat in the NFC and in the NFL.
2. Green Bay Packers (2-0) Aaron Rodgers. End of story. Playing at a Brett Favre caliber level without the silly interceptions. It won't be too long until Favre is completely out of the little blurb about the Packers and Rodgers is the only QB mentioned, and rightfully so.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) Solid. Big Ben will most likely play this week again with a hurt shoulder showing that he is still tough as nails....or steel.
4. Denver Broncos (2-0) Yeah, sure they have Ed Hoculi to thank for being undefeated but Jay Cutler looks great and Brandon Marshall had 3 more receptions than his jersey number and hopefully a substantial amount more than his BAC when he is driving a car.
5. New England Patriots (2-0) The old and wise Patriot defense is making it so Matt Cassell just has to manage games. This is a great recipe for success, in that, they are winning games like they did when Tom Brady was a new starter. Deja Vu?
6. Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) The Eagles should not feel bad coming off a tough loss in Dallas, they showed that they can hang with the best and with a few less silly mistakes and a healthy McNabb and Westbrook the Eagles will be good. Also, it looks like Donovan will get some weapons back soon in Reggie Browntown and White Lightning (Kevin Curtis) to add to the electrifying, yet sometimes careless, DeSean Jackson.
7. New York Giants (2-0) Remember when they won the Super Bowl? It was last season. Don't count the G men out yet. The loss of Osi Umenyiora and Michael Strahan isn't hurting them too bad yet, we'll see how long that keeps up. Eli is playing better than his brother....what?? yeah I know...weird.
8. Buffalo Bills (2-0) Another convincing win this past weekend in Jacksonville. Trent Edwards is much improved and so is their defense. My early pick to win the AFC East. A great young team who is looking solid in all 3 facets of the game.
9. Indianapolis Colts (1-1) Their O-line is beat up. They lost Bob Sanders for 4-6 weeks. Peyton Manning still looks rusty. Joseph Addai had 20 yds on 15 carries last week. Uh-oh.....and that's not type-o of Tony Ugoh's name.
10. Carolina Panthers (2-0) Steve Smith comes back this week and that can only improve this Panther team, I mean, as long as his fists control themselves. Jonathan Stewart is averaging 5.4 yards a carry. Jake Delhomme is healthy. Things look good in Carolina.
11. New Orleans Saints (1-1) Reggie Bush is leading the team in both rushing and receiving and the Saints are looking pretty good. Once they get Deuce and Marques back they could start looking more like the 2 years ago Saints and try and forget about last years mess.
12. Tennessee Titans (2-0) Kerry Collins seems to be the answer, at least for now. The Titans are 2nd in total defense and so as long as the veteran Collins can play mostly error free and the impressive rookie Chris Johnson can continue to look well.....impressive the Titans should be ok. Vince Young....should stay on the bench until he can play QB in this league and/or learn how to be a QB in this league.
13. San Diego Chargers (0-2)
14. Arizona Cardinals (2-0)
15. New York Jets (1-1)
16. Minnesota Vikings (0-2)
17. Washington Redskins (1-1)
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1)
19. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2)
20. San Francisco 49ers (1-1)
21. Cleveland Browns (0-2)
22. Chicago Bears (1-1)
23. Baltimore Ravens (1-0)
24. Houston Texans (0-1)
25. Seattle Seahawks (0-2)
26. Atlanta Falcons (1-1)
27. Oakland Raiders (1-1)
28. Cincinnati Bengals (0-2)
29. Detroit Lions (0-2)
30. Miami Dolphins (0-2)
31. Kansas City Chiefs (0-2)
32. St. Louis Rams (0-2)
Please leave comments with your agreements/disagreements etc.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?