Week 1 Football Observations
This is a list of my observations after seeing Week 1 of NFL football. In parentheses beside the game result, is who I thought was going to win the game before the games started.
- Willie Parker has not returned to his "Fast" Willie form.
- Mark Sanchez will be Offensive Rookie of the Year, and will lead the Jets to the playoffs.
- Either the Jets are just that good, or Texans are just that bad. And if it's the second, Kubiak will be out of his job by the end of the season, if not before the season is over.
- Jason Campbell will be traded after this season, or released... Unless Zorn is fired instead.
- The Giants Defense will do fine without Spagnuolo.
- Giants will do just fine without Plaxico.
- James Laurinaitis will be the Defensive Rookie of the Year.
- STL will have another horrible season, with penalties one of the main reasons why.
- Julius Jones will have a great season.
- Philadelphia Eagles will go deep into the playoffs, if not the Superbowl.
- Jake Delhomme and/or Jon Fox will be gone after this season.
- The Panthers Offensive line is horrible.
- Brett Favre will do pretty good this season, although many speculate (including me).
- If the Browns stick with Quinn, he will become a franchise QB.
- Drew Brees will do just as well, if not better, than last season.
- Henderson will emerge as an elite WR over the next season or two for the Saints.
- Byron Leftwich is a good QB. He can make great plays even though his Offensive Line definitely isn't one of the best.
- The 49'ers could be a surprise playoff team, although it will be hard.
- Tim Hightower should be a Tight End instead of a running back. He can catch the ball.
- Frank Gore shouldn't be the starting RB anymore.
- Kyle Orton and Josh McDaniels will lead the Broncos well.
- Stokley's TD catch will be in the top ten best plays of all season.
- Al Harris's age is really showing; Tramon Williams WILL be the starter by the end of the season at the Cornerback position over Harris. I know Harris got that INT at the end of the game, but other than that, he didn't do much.
- Packers Defense is really living up to the hype, and the Packers Defense could be in the top 10 by the end of the season.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?