#1) Dallas Cowboys (3-0)
- If Tony Romo can keep making the big plays at the right times and minimize his mistakes the Cowboys will be tough even with their sometimes "soft" defense.
#2) New York Giants (3-0)
- Probably would be number one if they didn't need overtime to beat the lowly Bengals. Defense hasn't lost a beat without Strahan.
#3) Green Bay Packers (2-1)
- Aaron Rodgers looks good. Defense stopped T.O. but the Cowboys offense is really clicking right now even without him.
#4) Tennessee Titans (3-0)
- Kerry Collins is showing why he is still in the league. The Defense is leading the league allowing only 9.7/points per game.
#5) Philadelphia Eagles (2-1)
- McNabb is back and if he stays healthy along with Westbrook the NFC East will be sending 3 teams to the playoffs again.
#6) Buffalo Bills (3-0)
- Defense is playing great especially stopping the run. Trent Edwards is becoming a 4th quarter magician. Would be higher if they didn't need a last second field goal to beat Oakland.
#7) Baltimore Ravens (2-0)
- Defense looks amazing despite its age. Joe Flacco is maturing with the help of a solid running game.
#8) Denver Broncos (3-0)
- Team needs to learn how to play better defense and hold a lead. Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall are very dangerous but the defense needs to play better to be a solid AFC team.
#9) Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1)
- Only loss coming to Philadelphia in a low scoring affair. If Ben Roethlisberger can get steady protection from the front line the team will only get better.
#10) San Diego Chargers (1-2)
- Phillip Rivers and the offense are looking good. Team would be 2-1 if it weren't for Jay Cutler's "incomplete" pass. Defense needs to get it together without Merriman.
Teams to Watch