Cowboys Top List of NFL's Elite Teams
#1) Dallas Cowboys (3-0)
- If Tony Romo can keep making the big plays at the right times and minimize his mistakes the Cowboys will be tough even with their sometimes "soft" defense.
#2) New York Giants (3-0)
- Probably would be number one if they didn't need overtime to beat the lowly Bengals. Defense hasn't lost a beat without Strahan.
#3) Green Bay Packers (2-1)
- Aaron Rodgers looks good. Defense stopped T.O. but the Cowboys offense is really clicking right now even without him.
#4) Tennessee Titans (3-0)
- Kerry Collins is showing why he is still in the league. The Defense is leading the league allowing only 9.7/points per game.
#5) Philadelphia Eagles (2-1)
- McNabb is back and if he stays healthy along with Westbrook the NFC East will be sending 3 teams to the playoffs again.
#6) Buffalo Bills (3-0)
- Defense is playing great especially stopping the run. Trent Edwards is becoming a 4th quarter magician. Would be higher if they didn't need a last second field goal to beat Oakland.
#7) Baltimore Ravens (2-0)
- Defense looks amazing despite its age. Joe Flacco is maturing with the help of a solid running game.
#8) Denver Broncos (3-0)
- Team needs to learn how to play better defense and hold a lead. Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall are very dangerous but the defense needs to play better to be a solid AFC team.
#9) Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1)
- Only loss coming to Philadelphia in a low scoring affair. If Ben Roethlisberger can get steady protection from the front line the team will only get better.
#10) San Diego Chargers (1-2)
- Phillip Rivers and the offense are looking good. Team would be 2-1 if it weren't for Jay Cutler's "incomplete" pass. Defense needs to get it together without Merriman.
Teams to Watch
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?