Many teams altered their status in the NFL in week one. Here's what happened:
1. Dallas Cowboys- Talent level too high not to win. Impressive in week one and currently the best team in the NFL.
2. San Diego Chargers- Yes they lost week one at home, but they still have a very good football team that is a force to be reckoned with.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers- Completely dominating in week one. Combination of flawless victory and numerous other notable losses make them #3.
4.Indianapolis Colts- Looked very dis-functional week one, but still a strong team that should bounce back.
5. New York Giants- Decent victory week one to open up season. Remember, they are the current Superbowl champs.
8. Philadelphia Eagles- Blowout victory to begin season vs St. Louis was impressive, but come on, it was St. Louis.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars- Much anticipated season begins with a surprising loss. Can they now rebound?
11. New England Patriots- Many of you may think this is harsh, but really, can you expect to remain at the top after losing the league MVP? I think not. Lets see just how much fight this team has.
12. Carolina Panthers- Upset victory week one was tremendous despite not having Steve Smith. Look out, here comes Carolina.
13. Chicago Bears- Victory vs Colts a fluke or sign of things to come? Either way it was impressive. We'll see how far it carries an offensively challenged Bears team.
15. Tennessee Titans- Upset win over Jaguars was surprising, but without Vince Young how far can they go?
17. Minnesota Vikings- Loss week one was heart-breaking and painful. Is Tavaris Jackson ready to lead on this playoff hopeful, or are their quarterback struggles too much to overcome.
19. Arizona Cardinals- Win week one was satisfying, but can they be a contender in the weak NFC west? Only time will tell.
20. Seattle Seahawks- Dismal performance week one. Was it a fluke or has the defending division champs lost their luster? Want to move up in the rankings? Play a little better next time.
21. Washington Redskins- Poor effort against Giants in week one. Still has plenty of offensive talent, but can it translate into victories?
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Painful loss week one, not only to Saints, but the loss of Jeff Garcia. Can they overcome it, or will they falter again?
25. Detroit Lions- Talented offense keeps them in it, but a loss to the Falcons isn't the way to start off. Defense must work harder if wins are to be expected.
26. San Francisco 49ers- Loss vs Cardinals isn't a good sign to start. Not much expected from them this season.
27. Cincinnati Bengals- Impossible to win with current defense. Offense may score points, but defense wins games. Until they get some, don't expect Ocho Cinco to bring many wins.
28. Kansas City Chiefs- Couldn't even beat the Patriots without Brady. Whatever happened to LJ? Herm Edwards sure has his work cut out for him.
29. Houston Texans- Poor performance in blowout loss to Steelers. Garbage touchdowns preserve the stat book. Improvement is surely necessary.
30. Oakland Raiders- Dismal effort on Monday night. Defense surely a letdown. Lets see some improvement before we deem you better.
31. Miami Dolphins- Last week surely demonstrated why you were 1-15 last year. Had a chance to win the game and should've. Oh well, better luck next week.
32. St. Louis Rams- All I have to say is wow. Really surprised me last week. #32 seems sufficient for now.