Here at B/R we are lucky enough to have a community of fans who take pride in their teams and the players they draft.
With all the mock drafts that are popping up, why not have a mock that lets the fans choose who their team should pick?
Here’s the list of the selections so far.
1. Rams take QB Jimmy Clausen
2. Lions take DT Ndamukong Suh
3. Buccaneers take DT Gerald McCoy
4. Redskins take OT Russell Okung
5. Chiefs take S Eric Berry
6. Seahawks take OT Bruce Campbell
7. Browns take CB Joe Haden
8. Raiders take OT Anthony Davis
9. Bills take OT Bryan Bulaga
10. Jaguars take QB Tim Tebow
11. Broncos take ILB Rolando McClain
12. Dolphins take WR Dez Bryant
13. 49er’s take RB CJ Spiller
14. Seahawks take OG Mike Iupati
15. Giants take DT Brian Price
16. Titans take DE Derrick Morgan
17. 49er’s take S Taylor Mays
18. Steelers take S Earl Thomas
19. Falcons take DE Jason Pierre-Paul
Houston has made its way from first round pick disappointment David Carr to former Falcon backup Matt Schaub at quarterback. Houston has become one of the few, if not the only, truly successful expansion team in the league.
Houston shows a lot of promise and could only be a few pieces away from being a big time contender in the AFC.
Running back and safety are probably the biggest positions of need and with the top three safeties off the board, I would expect the Texans to try and find an every-down back to lead them into the new decade.
Wide receiver could be another position of need due to free agency losses, but the point of this thing isn’t what I think. It’s about the fans. So show us why you're one of the best fan bases in the NFL, and tell us which player in this year’s draft will help make Houston the best team in the league!
Voting will close in 24 hours.
The Rules: Each day for the next 30 days we’ll post a continuation of this article at 6 p.m. Eastern time where the fans can comment, discuss, and decide who their team will pick.
At 5 p.m. Eastern the following day, we’ll look at the best comments and opinions and announce the selection your team has made, along with the next team who will pick at 6 p.m. A list of previous selections will be included and fans will not be allowed to vote for players who are already off the board.
Note: You do not have to use the player’s full name in voting for your vote to count. If there is a tie at the 5 p.m. cut-off, whichever player is ranked as the higher pick on CBS sports' "overall player ranking" will be the selection.
Example: If the Bills have six votes for Ndamukong Suh and six votes for Gerald McCoy, then Suh, who is ranked No.1 overall, would be the selection over McCoy who is ranked No. 3.