1-1: Quick Hits on San Francisco's Shellacking of the Hawks By the Bay
Now do you believe the 49ers are for real?
In the words of Coach Green "They are who we thought they were!!!" The 49ers ran the ball up and down the end zones and kept the Seahawks off balance on offense, never letting them get into the rhythm they're accustomed to.
Let's take a look at my three keys to the game very quickly.
1. Absorbing the niner pass rush: Not really. The 49ers dominated the trenches all day, something you can't let them do if you want to beat them.
2. Neutralizing the niner ground game: Hell no. End of story.
3. Establish at least the threat of a run game: Finding yourself in a lot of second and 11s and third and eights is exactly not what a balanced offense is about.
Granted, the Seahawks have a plethora of injuries. But at some point, we have to stop making excuses and feeling sorry for ourselves. If we keep losing because we are old and banged up, maybe its time to tear down and rebuild.
I'm not saying that's the case, as it is week two and we are tied for second place. But honestly, realize the facts as they come.
1. Seattle is not a good road team.
2. San Francisco is a very physical team, the Hawks aren't at that level yet.
3. You can't expect to be prolific winners when the core of your team is past their prime and are part of a prior system.
That's why you can't be shocked Seattle lost this game.
Next Up: Chicago Bears (1-1) Is there an echo in here?
Denver Bronco Watch: Ugh. 27-6 over the Browns. This is the high of their season. It all snowballs downhill after this. After the Raiders next week they play New England, at San Diego, at Baltimore, Pittsburgh, at Washington, San Diego, and the G-Men.
Hahahahahaha McDaniels to walk the plank Hahahahahaha I love it!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?