Week 1 Monday Night Football Observations Plus More
While my first article was very messy, I (of course) plan to improve with every article. I'm going to give you my observations of the week 1 Monday Night Football games, as well as after-thoughts of the previous games. The parentheses indicate who I thought would win for each game before the game started.
- My friend jokingly told me that he didn't know that the Packers signed Jay Cutler today.
- Ruvell Martin and Paris Lenon, two former Packers, sign with the St. Louis Rams. Seems like the Rams have been eyeing the Pack's exits the past few years... I may make an article about all the former Packer players that have signed with the Rams over the past few years.
- Brian Urlacher out for the rest of the season... Ouch. As a Packer fan, though, I'm not too happy that the Bears are contacting Free Agent Derrick Brooks.
- Dolphins form of wildcat in week 1: Fail. Seahawks form of wildcat in week 1: Success.
- Mark Sanchez looks like a million dollars plus more so far.
- Joe Flacco is immune to the sophomore slump.
- Jeff Garcia is back with the Eagles, very interesting.
- Bills look much better on both sides of the ball.
- Tom Brady looked good for his first game back.
- AWESOME end to the game.
- Is Al Davis as crazy as we thought?
- This game showed that the Raiders could do well this season.
- Norv Turner is definitely not getting younger.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?