Philadelphia Eagles Game-by-Game Predictions
At the beginning of training camp I had my beloved Birds as stone-cold locks to win the NFC East. It seems the football gods are frowning upon us and have burdened us with an insane amount of injuries, most notably starting middle linebacker Stewart Bradley, who is lost for the year with a torn ACL.
Fear not, fellow Eagle fans; it's better to have injuries now than in the regular season.
Let's see how the season is going to play out...
- 9/13 @Panthers—20-17 LOSS. With the possibility of having three offensive linemen out for Week One, it's a daunting task opening in Carolina.
- 9/20 Saints—33-20 WIN. There's no D in Saints.
- 9/27 Chiefs—42-9 WIN. It's the Chiefs.
- 10/4 BYE—Comes at a great time for the injury riddled Birds.
- 10/11 Buccaneers—29-13 WIN. Who will play QB for TB?
- 10/18 @Raiders—27-21 WIN. This one turns out to be a nail biter. This game scares me as a potential trap with a big division run ahead but the talent shouldn't lie.
- 10/26 @Redskins—20-14 WIN. Skins always play us tough.
- 11/1 Giants 23-16—LOSS. Five-game winning streak ends, Plaxico or not.
- 11/8 Cowboys 27-16—WIN. Game won't be as close as the score indicates.
- 11/15 @Chargers 21-20—LOSS. Birds lose on last-second field goal.
- 11/22 @Bears 17-14—LOSS. Akers misses a 50-yarder with under a minute left that would have tied it.
- 11/29 Redskins 20-17—LOSS. Losing close games becoming a habit. They have lost four of five and the city is in a panic.
- 12/6 @Falcons 28-10—WIN. Eagles' defense throws fits for Matt Ryan. The run begins.
- 12/13 @Giants 26-17—WIN. In what feels like a playoff game, the Eagles very well may win the division with this one.
- 12/20 49ers 46-13—WIN. The Niners most talented player is their coach, Mike Singletary.
- 12/27 Broncos 31-10—WIN. The emotional return of B-Dawk and Kyle Orton stinks.
- 1/3 Cowboys 27-17—WIN. There is nothing like ringing in the new year by whooping the Cowgirls.
There you have it, an 11-5 record, which is two games better than last year. Will it be enough to win the division? It should certainly be enough to grab a Wild Card spot.
However, only time will tell.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?