100 Yards with Jerricho Cotchery
Today, we will go the length of the field with Jerricho Cotchery. Mr. Cotchery, please answer the following questions:
1. You’ve worked primarily with three different quarterbacks the past three seasons (it will be four if Mark Sanchez lands the starting role). How do you adjust to a new quarterback and how does it affect your play?
2. How do you think Rex Ryan’s coaching style will impact you on the field as compared with Eric Mangini? Off the field?
3. With the departure of Laveranues Coles, you are now the most experienced and longest tenured Jet wide receiver. What role do you see yourself playing in relation to some of the younger receivers on the team?
4. What type of route do you feel you are the most productive when running?
5. Who were your football heroes growing up and why?
6. How do you view yourself in comparison to some of the star Jet receivers of the past, such as Don Maynard, Wayne Chrebet and Keyshawn Johnson?
7. What are the areas of your game that you aren’t satisfied with and want to work on?
8. Religion plays a large role in your life. How does your religion impact you on the field?
9. You’re also a very charitable person. How do you try and give back to the community?
10. You were born with a sixth finger on your left hand. How did that impact your life until you had it removed, and has its impact lasted?
Extra Point: What are your predictions for the Jets this year?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?