If given the chance to interview any player from the Washington Redskins, I would select quarterback Jason Campbell.
There were many questions surrounding Campbell's future with the Washington Redskins, especially around the 2009 NFL Draft.
Before the draft, there was discussion that the Redskins were seriously considering taking USC quarterback Mark Sanchez.
The former Auburn signal caller was selected in the first round of the 2005 NFL Draft as the Redskins' “quarterback of the future.”
Here are my 10 questions for Jason Campbell.
1. Jason, you come into the 2009 NFL season as the starter for the Washington Redskins once again. Do you have any specific goals or aspirations for the upcoming season?
2. There was discussion around the time of the draft that the Redskins were looking for other options at quarterback, specifically Mark Sanchez. How did you react to this news?
3. Which player or players on your offensive unit do you believe will have a breakout 2009 season?
4. Which team's opposing defensive line gives you the most trouble? Is there a specific player that you really hate facing?
5. Wide receivers Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly were considered massive disappointments in 2008. How do you see them adjusting and fitting into the 2009 offense?
6. In the offseason, have you taken any specific measures or steps to improve parts of your game for the 2009 season?
7. If you had to pick any quarterback from the history of the NFL that you best model your game after, which quarterback would you choose and why?
8. Off the field, what do you like to do in your free time? Do you spend time with your teammates and family?
9. The NFL has a strong connection with the United Way, as well as some other charitable organizations. Which organization or charity has had the biggest impact on your career and life?
10. In the perennially-tough NFC East division, how do you see the Washington Redskins performing in the 2009 season?