Questions for Jets' Kick Returner and Running Back Leon Washington
My questions are for Leon Washington, #29 for the New York Jets. Leon was the Jets 4th round selection in the 2006 NFL Draft. He was the 117th pick. The pick was given to the Jets as compensation for the Kansas City Chiefs hiring Herman Edwards as their head coach.
2008 was a breakout year for Leon. He made the Pro Bowl for the first time in 2008 as a Kick Returner and received his first NFL All-Pro first team selection.
1. Is being only 5’8” an advantage for you in the NFL?
2. Do you feel that more teams will try to kick away from you now that you are an All-Pro Kick Returner, like teams do against Devin Hester?
3. Will the new NFL rule on the wedge now being only two men have any effect on your kick returns?
4. What makes special teams coordinator Mike Westhoff so good at getting the most out of a kick return?
5. Mark Sanchez will be the 4th Jet starting quarterback that you will have played with in your 4 seasons here, what do you see in him that will enhance your play in the offense?
6. If you could personally win a game for the Jets on the final play, how would you like to end, on a touchdown run, a touchdown reception, or a kick return for a score?
7. What would you be doing as a career if you did not have football in your life? (I know you were a Social Sciences major at Florida State University).
8. My friends who are Jet fans have given you the nickname of “GPS”. We call you GPS because you are not easy to find on the field and defenders seem lost when trying to tackle you? Do you have any favorite nicknames?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?