Here is my last and final mock draft. I wish I could do a second round, but I do not really have the time.
My first is here for your perusal, however, and I have included later picks for the teams that do not have first round picks.
1. Detroit Lions: Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia
Already in negotiations, looks like a deal will get done.
2. St. Louis Rams: Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
Have heard that it is down to Smith and Monroe but that the Rams prefer the former Cavalier.
3. Kansas City Chiefs: Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
Safest pick in the draft, and the Chiefs won't pass up on him.
4. Seattle Seahawks: Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
Hasselback is getting old, it's about time to find replacement.
5. Cleveland Browns: Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU
The best 3-4 end, he's rocketing up draft boards.
6. Cincinnati Bengals: Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
He's taken a bit of a tumble, and I am among those that believe he is overrated.
7. Oakland Raiders: Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
Just don't think that Crabtree is fast enough for Al Davis.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
Even with signing of vet wideout Torry Holt, there should be no hesitation here.
9. Green Bay Packers: B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
Green Bay would love Andre Smith, but will settle for Raji.
10. San Francisco 49ers: Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas
Could see Oher here, but they can't pass up the premier pass rusher.
11. Buffalo Bills: Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss
Out goes Jason Peters, in comes Michael Oher.
12. Denver Broncos: Everette Brown, DE/OLB, Florida State
Would love Tyson Jackson but will settle for a 3-4 linebacker.
13. Washington Redskins: Robert Ayers, DE, Tennessee
Dan Snyder must be real upset he couldn't get Sanchez.
14. New Orleans Saints: Malcolm Jenkins, CB/FS, Ohio State
Fairly easy pick if Jenkins is still there.
15. Houston Texans: Brian Cushing, OLB, USC
Cushing is most athletic of USC linebackers and better than the over-hyped Matthews.
16. San Diego Chargers: Rey Maualuga, MLB, USC
He's got work ethic issues, but if they're fixed, he's real special.
17. New York Jets: Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State
Thomas Jones is not getting any younger.
18. Denver Broncos (from Chicago): Aaron Maybin, DE/OLB, Penn State
Look at that: The Broncos get two 3-4 linebackers and improve their defense.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas State
Heard that they are very locked in on Freeman.
20. Detroit Lions (from Dallas): Eben Britton, OT, Arizona
Smart move to take a QB and then protect him.
21. Philadelphia Eagles: Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
An absolute steal at 21 for the Eagles.
22. Minnesota Vikings: Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
Takes a bit of a fall based on teams' needs, and Vikings are ecstatic.
23. New England Patriots: Darius Butler, CB, Connecticut
A much better corner than Vontae Davis.
24. Atlanta Falcons: Peria Jerry, DT, Ole Miss
Can really fix their defensive line with Jerry in the middle.
25. Miami Dolphins: Clay Matthews, OLB, USC
Maybe a little overrated, but should work well with Parcells.
26. Baltimore Ravens: Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers
I think he is the best pure receiver after Crabtree.
27. Indianapolis Colts: Evander Hood, DT, Missouri
With Jerry gone, they'll go for next-best defensive tackle.
28. Buffalo Bills (from Philadelphia via Carolina): Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma State
Could have reached for him at 11 but can still get him at 28.
29. New York Giants: Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland
Mistake not trading this for Edwards, as Heyward-Bey is most overrated player in this year's crop.
30. Tennessee Titans: Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
Work ethic issues, but too talented to not take risk on.
31. Arizona Cardinals: Donald Brown, RB, Connecticut
Talented running back who could be a No. 1 option in a year or two.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers: Alex Mack, C, California
Smart pick here for the Steelers.
49. Chicago Bears: Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina
Could see him falling, and the Bears would love that.
52. Dallas Cowboys: William Moore, S, Missouri
Take a strong safety to replace Roy Williams.
59. Carolina Panthers: Paul Kruger, DE, Utah
With Julius Peppers holding out, smart move to get depth.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!