Broncos finally announced the news I have been waiting for, Cutler Is officially on the Trade Block!
What happened? Cutler officialy ignored his way out of Denver. He ignored all calls and text and the Broncos say the have had enough.
Here are some Pros and Cons of Cutler:
- You are getting a Franchise Quarterback and he is only 25!
- This guy has an absolute rocket for an arm, which Jets fans have not seen in a while from Brett Favre and Chad Pennington.
- This guy already has started two and a half seasons (37 games) which is more experience then all the QB's on the Jets rosters combined.
- Well after this experience many Jets fans are questioning his attitude and whether he is going to be a cancer like T.O.
- Chemistry might be a problem with Cutler. Kerry Rhodes already said he will not be excited if Cutler comes to the Jets. Saying things like "Me and Jay just don't get along too well right now," also going on to say "You can be confident, but when you're too confident for your own self, that can be a little tough,"
- To give alot you have to get alot, and The Jets do not have a sure starting QB so they probably will have to give there 17th draft pick and one of the QB's already on the roster, possibly more.
- His accuracy is not so great but if Brett Favre can go 9-7 with the Jets, I think this won't be a huge problem.
Here is my analysis on whether Jets should try to trade for Cutler.
Here is an equation of my thoughts, sorry people who suck at math.
Rex Ryan+New Pickups+Current Roster(x)=Superbowl
I have done the equation out and x actually is equal to Cutler.
Basically this a sign from god (another apology to atheists) saying "Here is your Franchise QB Jets! Come and Get Him!!"
Now on a serious note. If either Payton or Eli Manning was for trade, you would try to trade for him, correct? What about Roethlisberger?
Why is this? because they all have great talent and they are someone you can build your team around.
These players do not come around often so....
MAKE YOUR MOVE JETS AND GET JAY CUTLER!!!