TNA Impact! Wrestling, coming off its Thanksgiving episode last week, aired live from the Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida for a special edition of Championship Thursday.
The show was highlighted by the latest developments in Austin Aries' accusations against Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan. Hulk Hogan also appeared on Impact! Wrestling, taking part in the storyline.
Below are the match results from the Thursday, November 29 edition of Impact! Wrestling:
- Mickie James defeated Gail Kim in a singles match.
- Bobby Roode defeated Christian York in a singles match.
- AJ Styles and James Storm defeated Kazarian and Christopher Daniels in a tag team match.
- Matt Morgan defeated Douglas Williams in a singles match.
- Austin Aries defeated Rob Van Dam via disqualification in a X-Division match.
On a side note, Wes Brisco also earned a TNA Gut Check after receiving approval from the judges.
TNA Announces Lockdown Pay-Per-View Location
On Impact! Wrestling, TNA announced that it will hold its annual Lockdown pay-per-view at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
Lockdown, which will be featuring Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries, James Storm and many others, is set to take place on Sunday, March 10.
(My quick take on TNA taking Lockdown to a larger venue: I applaud TNA for challenging itself and placing its Lockdown pay-per-view to a bigger venue in the Alamodome. This arena has hosted many major events in the past, and TNA is putting its product to the test by taking one of its biggest pay-per-views of the year, Lockdown, to the Alamodome).
Early Preview for Next Week's Impact! Wrestling
Next week, the Thursday, December 6 edition of Impact! Wrestling will be featuring three major matches on its live program:
- Kurt Angle will face D.O.C from Aces & Eights in a singles match.
- Devon will battle with defending champion Samoa Joe for the TNA Television title.
- In a six-way tag team match, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles and James Storm will go against Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!