UFC 137 goes down this Saturday, Oct. 29 at 9PM on Pay-Per-View.
Originally scheduled as Georges St-Pierre's eighth title defense against Nick Diaz, a strange series of events have left us with BJ Penn vs. Diaz as the main event of the evening.
After missing two press conferences, Diaz was replaced in the main event against St-Pierre by Carlos Condit, who had been originally scheduled to fight Penn. St-Pierre then pulled out of the fight due to an injury in training, leaving Penn vs. Diaz as the main event of the evening.
The full card has a total of 11 fights—four on Facebook, two on Spike TV, and five on PPV:
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Clifford Starks
- Chris Camozzi vs. Francis "Limitless" Carmont
- Dan "Danny Boy" Downes vs. Ramsey Nijem
- Brandon "The Truth" Vera vs. Eliot "The Fire" Marshall
- Tyson Griffin vs. Bart "Bartimus" Palaszewski
- Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone vs. Dennis Siver
- Hatsu Hioki vs. George Roop
- Scott "Young Guns" Jorgensen vs. Jeff "Big Frog" Curran
- Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs. Roy "Big Country" Nelson
- Cheick Kongo vs. Matt Mitrione
- BJ "The Prodigy" Penn vs. Nick Diaz
Without further ado...let's get on to the fights.