Oakland Raiders: Can I please go back to my seat?

greg pitschSenior Analyst IDecember 4, 2008

So I was at the Colliseum Sunday trying to enjoy the early workings of what was to become a great game, when my Sunday ended. I didn't see any points scored, let alone anything exciting before the moment stood before me. It made me miss a game I had been waiting on, to which I brought 12 people along with me to witness a change in the Raiders ways.

It was during my hike down to the concession stand for the third time, to grab another Bud Light. At this point in time there were still 12:37 seconds in the first quarter, a moment I wish I could take back.

A Chiefs fan seemed to be a little out of control, as was I, and he shoved me as I was trying to make my way down the stairs. Instantly I flipped my switch and began rushing towards the maniac that tried to kill me, but then stopped, knowing that I would be kicked out of the stadium, and forced to miss this pivotal game.

No more than five minutes later, the E.M.T's that work at the stadium, were asking me questions about whether or not I was Diabetic. I was dumfounded as to what had just happened. The Medics were taking me into a room with no televisions, by wheelchair.

"Have you been drinking?" asked the young female who was part of the response team.

"Yeah a little bit," I responded briskly.

"Can you tell us what you were drinking," She asked in a collected calmness.

"Um.. I started the tailgate with about a half a bottle of hennessey, followed by a Coor's Light, then I had half a 32 oz Corona, and finished all of that with two tall Bud Lights," Immediately after I mentioned this she handed me a cold cup of water.

"I don't need anymore water, I need to see the game," I slurred, as I tossed the cup aside.

Within twenty minutes they had called security and asked them to take care of me, eventhough my brother and two friends were trying to assist me in getting back to my seats.

I was then Harrassed by an Officer, who told me to calm down and explain to him what was going on.

"I threw up on the ground, because I couldn't quite make it to the restroom," I explained as a dignified drunk.

"Well my understanding is that you are creating a scene everywhere you go," the Officer replied as if he had been told that by someone who is trustworthy.

"That sounds like hearsay to me sir," I stated, "I am trying to tell you I am fine, I just needed to get that gross taste out of my mouth, and everyone is treating me like I am dying."

"Well why don't you come with me," the Young Authority asked.

"The hell I will, I need to get back to the game, I am sorry for any misunderstanding but I am okay to go back to my seat."

That is when I was grabbed, and asked to leave. The game was still scoreless, and now I am furiated because, I was in a decent enough shape to watch the rest of the game.

"Do you want me to place you under arrest," Asked Officer Tippwell.

"No I would like to watch the game, just let me be," I snapped back, then I quickly turned to walk back to my seat.

Just then the Officer grabbed me by both arms and basically carried me out of the stadium, and forced me into the public atmosphere.

They told my Brother that they would let me go as long as he got me away from the stadium. So we were walking back to bart, but I had a few words for the cops that stripped me of my passion, and threw me out to make a point.

"F--- the Oakland P.D."
"You oinks are all the same"

I guess in public you don't really have freedom of speech. Because the Bart police arrested me for using obscene Language in Public, due to complaints. Since when has it been illegal to say F--- the Police?

I was thrown into the drunk tank at the BART station to sober up. They told my brother that they would let me out in about four hours. Keep in mind this is at two o'clock in the afternoon. They for some reason transferred me to the Downtown Station at about three. At this point I was starting to get furious. The Alameda County Sheriff's had my hands chained to my Stomach, as well as my feet cuffed together. This scenario makes it impossible to use the phone in the cell because it was out of reach.

They brought me to the padded cell, because I was a "danger to myself," supposedly. Sometime around four-thirty, the Alcohol began to wear off, to my displeasure this is about the time I noticed both my hand-cuffs, and the cuffs around my ankles were way too tight. I tried to ask one of the Deputies if they could loosen the cuffs, after five walked by, and refused to even acknowledge that I was pleading for some courtesy, I began screaming, "Will someone please fuckin help me out here."

to finish reading this article, please visit: