Top 10 Most Underrated Players In The NFL
10) Justin Fargas, RB Oakland Raiders
Rushed for over 1,000 yards last year on a bad team, and despite the drafting of Darren McFadden and pressure from Michael Bush, he continues to average 4.6 yards per carry.
9) Derrick Mason, WR Baltimore Ravens
Mason catches 80 balls a year with his eyes closed, despite bad QB play in recent years.
8) Shaun Phillips, OLB San Diego Chargers
Despite usually being overshadowed, he is finally getting noticed with Merriman out for the year.
7) Jeff Saturday, C Indianapolis Colts
Peyton Manning's play without him reflects his importance to the Colts offense.
6) London Fletcher, LB Washington Redskins
He may not have impressive size (5'10" 245), but he is a tackling machine.
5) Robert Mathis, DE Indianapolis Colts
Mathis is more consistent than his opposite end counterpart, Dwight Freeney.
4) James Harrison, OLB Pittsburgh Steelers
Harrison is a do everything linebacker who broke out big last year.
3) Cortland Finnegan, CB Tennessee Titans
Leads NFL in picks with four and does everything you ask for in a corner very well.
2) D.J. Williams, LB Denver Broncos
Williams has flown under the radar for years, and even thought he has switched positions year after year, he continues to be one the forces on a bad Denver defense.
1) Lofa Tatupu, MLB Seattle Seahawks
Even though flashier names like Lewis and Urlacher get all the headlines, Tatupu can do it all. Drop into coverage (four picks last year), tackle (over 100 every year since he's been in the league), plus he is durable. Maybe the best MLB in football, and recently payed like it.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?