NFL Power Rankings: Week 1 Shakes It Up
The 2008 season is officially underway. After week 1 this is my ranking of the top 10 teams.
5. San Diego Chargers- A horrible last second loss won't keep the chargers from making the playoffs or winning their division. Rivers looked great after offseason surgery.
6. Colts- Brady is out for the season and the AFC is Mannings to take. Despite a rough performance Monday night look for the colts to bounce back in Week 2.
7. Chicago Bears- What was all this talk of getting a new QB in the offseason? Grossman was effective and the defense was relentless in a win over an AFC powerhouse.
8. New Orleans Saints- Many experts are calling this team a superbowl favorite. I am not convinced however Bree's looked solid and Bush bounced back from a disappointing 2007 season.
9. Buffalo Bills- Bradys injury immediately makes Buffalo an AFC favorite to take the east. If they can stay healthy and fend off the Jets they will break a 9 year playoff drought. After a convincing 34-10 pounding of the Seahawks it looks like they are up to the task.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?