The 2008 season is officially underway. After week 1 this is my ranking of the top 10 teams.
5. San Diego Chargers- A horrible last second loss won't keep the chargers from making the playoffs or winning their division. Rivers looked great after offseason surgery.
6. Colts- Brady is out for the season and the AFC is Mannings to take. Despite a rough performance Monday night look for the colts to bounce back in Week 2.
7. Chicago Bears- What was all this talk of getting a new QB in the offseason? Grossman was effective and the defense was relentless in a win over an AFC powerhouse.
8. New Orleans Saints- Many experts are calling this team a superbowl favorite. I am not convinced however Bree's looked solid and Bush bounced back from a disappointing 2007 season.
9. Buffalo Bills- Bradys injury immediately makes Buffalo an AFC favorite to take the east. If they can stay healthy and fend off the Jets they will break a 9 year playoff drought. After a convincing 34-10 pounding of the Seahawks it looks like they are up to the task.