Why Fedor Emelianenko Would Smash Brock Lenar Much Easiyer Than Rogers
First fedor critics says always that Fedor had only beat former UFC Champs and never the current Champion so he is not such good. But they forgot always how Fedor can beat the current UFC Champion when it is not allowed to fight the current UFC Champion because UFC don`t make with him a one fight contract.
Instead to blame the UFC for that the people blame Fedor. if the UFC is such sure that zhe UFC champion is better than Fedor why they dont allowed him to fight Fedor . Vadim Finkelstein the manager of Fedor said it many times before Fedor would like to fight Lesnar but not under a long contract condition from UFC.
So every mma fan who want see this fight must make pressure to Dana White to make the fight happen.
Why Dana White doensn`t allowed an one fight contract for fedor to fight Brock Lesnar?
Because he knows very well that Fedor would beat Lesnar and White said it many times before we never accept that our Champion leave the company. So he want not give Fedor the oppurtunity to be the Champion of the UFC.
Fedor would beat Lesnar much easier than his victory about Rogers because
1. Rogers hits much harder than Lesnar. Brock Lesnar had never a knock out victory. Rogers has much more accuracy and power in his punches and Fedor had a real danger to get knocked out by rogers.
2. They was a rumor that Rogers knocked Lesnar in a sparring two times out. That was reported by sherdog.
3. Lesnar is an wild attacking man and Fedor can always transform a wild attack from his adversary into an own good attack like he did it with Schilt and Hearring.
4. Lesnar is in his stand up much weaker than Fedor and on ground if he comes with his back on the ground than Lesnar is to immobile to has a chance to escape. Rogers is much moblie than Lesnar.
5. Fedor can turn in unfavorably position to his advantageous and Lesnar is not the man who can escape from a good submission position like Frank Mir showed us with his leg lock.
6. Fedor has a good exercise with the fight against Rogers to fight such big man.
To summarize: Fedor has it much easier against lesnar than against Rogers because Rogers is has a much better stand up game than Lesnar and Rogers has a underestimated good ground game. Rogers cage control and overview is better tahn Lesnar. Fedor himself told after the fight that Rogers is one of the best fighters he fought with and he has a great future. I think he will be a candidate to be the second after Fedor. And his upcoming fight against Overeem will shows all mma fans that his wins against Arlovski in few seconds and his brilliant fight against fedor was not only a random. He will knockout Overeem. Rogers is very ambitious and had a iron will.
For fedor a Lesnar would much easier he will hit some good hard punches to Brock Lesnars face and than Lesnar would try to bring him on the ground to escape from this punches and Fedor would land on lesnar and make a submission with a arm technique or when Lesnar lands on Fedor than he would come sooner or later in a arm bar of fedor. Of course Lesnar has a winning chance but that pretty unlikely.Probably Fedors win about Lesnar would a medium between his Tim Sylivia and second Coleman victory.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?