The 2010 NFL Draft: Who Will Be The Stars and Who Will Be The Fails?
There is always talk about the NFL Draft right after the Sperbowl. Of course its also a huge time for trading in the NFL. I will attempt to break down the 2010 Mock NFL Draft.
10. JacksonvilleJags- Joe Haden- CB- Florida- Seems to be a good pick. The Jags need help in their secondary so this is a great help.
9-Bufallo Bills- Anthony Davis- OT- Rutgers- Only 6 running Touchdowns for the Bills this year. Average a little over 4 yards a carry. Oviously they need help in their running game so this is a great choice.
8. Okland Raiders- Brian Price- DT- UCLA- The Raiders have gotten 37 sacks this season, forced 13 fumbles, and got 1109 total sacks this season. Their defence looks pretty solid. I think they shoudl be looking for a QB or HB.
7. Cleveland Browns- Dez Bryan- WR- Oklahoma St.- The Browns are in a very though confrence with the AFC North, this confrence is known for its tough defence's. So anything for the offence would be good right now, but i was thinking more of a quarterback. I would not want Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson as my starting quarterback.
6. Seattle Seahawks- Sam Bradford- QB- Oklahoma- Seattle already has a good quaterback in Matt Hasselbeck. And Sam Bradford being hurt all season, it can't help. I think that Seattle needs help on their defence, most likely their secondary.
5. Kansas City Cheifs- Russell Okung- OT- Oklahoma St.- I think that the lose of Larry Johnson hurt them, but they need defece. The best offence is a good defence and thats a law every team should live by. So i think that they should get someone that will help thier defence.
4. Washington Redskins- Jimmy Clausen- QB- Notre Dame- I think that Jimmy Clausen will be the next Bardy Quinn. Out from Notre Dame, but will not have success in the NFL. I think that the Redskins should go for a Wide Reciever or a Safty.
3. Tampa Bay Bucs- Eric Berry- S- Tennessee- A great Safty but Tampa Bay is struggling offencivly. Mostly in recieving. Their number one reciever averages only 11 yard a catch. They need someone who can help Josh Freeman.
2. Detroit Lions- Gerald McCoy- DT- Oklahoma- Only 2 wins this season for the Lions, they beat the Browns and Redskins, their not good. This is a quarterback league so the Lions need someone who will pressure the other teams quarterback so this is a good choice.
1. St. Louis Rams- Ndamukong Suh- Dt- Nebraska- A hiesman finalist, gave Texas a run for their money in the Big 12 championship game, and beat Miami in the Champs Sports Bowl. This is all the things that Suh was able to do without a big school. He is great player and he will be a star in the NFL.
Thankyou for reading.
All stats came from espn.com
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?