HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FOR NFL PLAYERS
Since today is a big day for kids and dentists worldwide, we sent our top stealth reporters to find out what some NFL players and personalities are dressing up for Halloween this year. Among the ones we have heard from:
1) Ted Ginn Jr., Miami Dolphins : Ted has evidently selected a ghost costume to match his presence on the field for the Dolphins.
2) Bud Adams, owner, Tennessee Titans : Bud is dressing up as Vince Young since he essentially forced Jeff Fisher’s hand in starting him tomorrow against the Jaguars.
3) Jeff Fischer, Coach, Tennessee Titans : Jeff informs us that he is dressing up as Freddy Krueger because someone is going to get torn “a new ***hole if we don’t win soon.”
4) Phillip Rivers, San Diego Chargers : Phillip has chosen General George Custer arrogantly headed to clean up a mess at “Little Big Horn.”
5) DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles : The Flash.
6) Jim Zorn, Washington Redskins : Davy Crockett, now that he got his hands on a coonskin hat.
7) Wade Phillips, Dallas Cowboys : Wade says he is dressing up as Andy Reid. (If he can just gobble down a few more Jimmy Dean’s pork sausages.)
8) Andy Reid, Philadelphia Eagles : Andy has decided to dress up as Humpty Dumpty since Pavarotti has passed away.
9) Chad Henne, Miami Dolphins : Chad says he is dressing up as Jon Kitna (not so subtle comparison, there).
10) Steve Spagnoulo, St. Louis Rams : Anything with a mask that entirely covers his head.
11) Brad Childress : An airline stewardess wearing heavy makeup. Oh, wait a minute. He’s already done that.
12) LaDainian Tomlinson, San Diego Chargers : The Invisible Man.
13) Larry Johnson, Kansas City Chiefs : Harvey Milk.
14) Eli Manning, New York Giants : Big brother Peyton (his stats are better).
15) and finally, Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears: Eb Dawson from Green Acres .
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!