Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers MNF Betting Trends and Facts
Could not have bigger game on MNF this week. Two divisional rivals who are no stranger to each other and both need a win to cement their chances to win the AFC West this year. Denver comes into the game 5-0 after surprising the whole NFL world. Oddsmakers still have not given much respect as they are once again the underdog. Instead Denver is playing us against the world as they head to SD this week. The Chargers -3.5 need a win as they are only 2-2 and can't afford to fall behind for the third straight year. This Monday Night Football game will be one for the ages, make sure you don't go it alone check out our betting facts and trends!
Could their be a team that is less thought of than Denver at 5-0? Even the oddsmakers are not giving them respect as they have only been favored twice this season (Cleveland and Oakland), but the Broncos have not minded as they have won them all straight up and against the spread. Offensively the Broncos have taken well to new Coach Daniels passing offense. Brandon Marshall and Kyle Orton looks like they have played together for 10 years and might be the best combo in football. The defense is where the huge improvement has happened from last years squad. This might be the best defense against the pass and against the run they really swarm to the ball. Check out the betting trends for Denver:
- Broncos are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
- Broncos are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Broncos are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. AFC.
- Broncos are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a bye week.
- Broncos are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog.
- Broncos are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- Broncos are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. AFC West.
- Chargers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games in Week 6.
- Chargers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Chargers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.
- Chargers are 21-8-4 ATS in their last 33 vs. AFC West.
- Chargers are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games as a home favorite.
- Chargers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games as a favorite.
- Chargers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
- Chargers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in October.
- Chargers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?