NFC Power Rankings: Week 3
1. Giants (3-0) - Not much to say about their 24-0 drubbing of the Bucs. Just gotta stay healthy. (Last Week: 1)
4. Eagles (2-1) - Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook need to get healthy for this team to win against legitimate competition. At full strength, this team is one of the most balanced in the league. (5)
8. 49ers (2-1) - They showed that they are for real, but you have to win games like this. They were one inexcusable touchdown pass away from a 3-0 start and a two game lead in the NFC West. (8)
11. Panthers (0-3) - Their schedule has been brutal thus far, but it's tough to come back from 0-3. Jake Delhomme deserves some of the blame, but not all of it. Regardless, I'll be surprised if they don't draft a QB next year. (11)
12. Seahawks (1-2) - Seneca Wallace played valiantly, but the offense just isn't much of a threat without Matt Hasselbeck. (12)
13. Lions (1-2) - Matthew Stafford doesn't have to win another game the rest of his career. He has already etched himself a place in the Lions Hall of Fame. (16)
14. Bucs (0-3) - Byron Leftwich has been benched, and that's probably a good thing for the Leftwich family. If they play their cards right, the Bucs could end up with a top five pick. (14)
15. Redskins (1-2) - Sigh. (13)
16. Rams (0-3) - At least Steven Jackson is still good. (15)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?