- Run the ball steady, open up the day with five or more straight run plays, and hopefully someone gets rolling.
- Stick with the run, through all four quarters. Just as a reminder to thier defense to think twice before rushing in.
- Play-action passes, but only when and if they might "bite" on the fake.
- Let JaMarcus figure his problem out on his own, because no-matter ho many errant passes that wind up incomplete, its better than the other possible outcomes to the play; Interceptions, Sacks, or Fumbles.
- The Defensive front needs to not get held so much (LOL!) and apply more pressure on Kyle Orton this week.
- Shift our blitzing packages to key third downs, rather than blitzing sporadically on rushing situations.
- Last, but certainly not least, we need to make sure to have the middle of the field covered. Especially late in the fourth quarter.
I am having these visions of Kyle Orton getting harrassed constantly through-out the day. Which will get the crowd to emulate the echoing footsteps that Orton hears pounding against his ear-drums, mixed amongst a loud RAI....DERS chant. Allowing Greg Ellis and Richard Seymour to take turns pulverising the Broncos new sad excuse of a quarterback.
My note to JaMarcus, "There is only One meaningful Statistic that comes away from each game, and it isn't a number !"
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!