Brief intro: I usually get my fill of Raider news here, so that's why I'm here.
But there have been some stories in neglect as of late, something I've never seen happen, but understandable with the dramatic storylines as of late.
* Half of the guys we cut are back on the practice squad, including Slade Norris and I believe Marcel Reece. Thoughts?
* Hey, I was big on Samson Satele, too. Or did I think Jake Grove sucked that much? Now journeyman Chris Morris has Tom Cable's full endorsement as starting center. What happened?
* Jon Ritchie picture only here to remind us of our priorities.
* I'm big on Richard Seymour. But he's had three days to cry his eyes out, curse his luck, and structure a deal since Al Davis obviously has cash in hand. I lose respect as every day passes and think he's acting like a wuss, or worse, a sissy. This is a golden opportunity, Richard.
* Went to a bookstore tonight, tagging along with a friend. Took three preseason Pro Football magazines off the shelf and sat down. Raiders predictions: 5-11, 5-11, and 3-13. One broke down every facet of our game with a C- in every category except RBs. I wanted to puke.
* Strangely (was it Steele's Pro Football?), a fact I never heard came up. Justin Fargas is one of the best blocking backs in the league. I knew he was good. The author said Fargas was one of the most punishing and physical backs as well. And the strangest thing? The author said Fargas' body has remarkably little wear and tear for his career. I've not seen any of this stuff mentioned here. Thoughts?
That's about it. I love Raiders/Bleacher Report opinions, and I feel these things have been neglected lately. Thanks.
AND...this is my first year here. There appear to be Raider Haters that register with Bleacher Report every five minutes for the express purpose of staying anonymous and bashing the Raiders and our writers. Although I do hate your guts for this, I'd rather talk Raiders football on this article. Gracias.