5 Reason For Bronco Fans To Love The Raiders
In the spirit of AFC West unity I thought it might be nice to show some of our AFC West brethren some love (sort of anyway). So I will share with you what I love about our AFC West rivals starting with the much hated Oakland Raiders.
1. January 1, 1978. Though the Raiders lead the all-time series the Broncos won the most important game between the two rivals. The 20-17 win gave the Broncos their first Super Bowl berth. For this reason this is my number one reason to love the Raiders.
2. 13. This is the number of wins Mike Shanahan notched against the Raiders before he recorded his first loss. As the years went on his record against them lost some of its luster but it sure felt good after all those years of losing to them.
If Josh McDaniels wants to endear himself to Broncos fans all he has to do is start out like Shanny did back in 1995. If only Al Davis owed McDaniels some money
3. Passionate fans. Love them or hate them you have to admit they are passionate about their team. Every year despite enormous odds their fans line up to talk trash about their pathetic team. Coming off a 2-14 season…talking trash. 24 wins over six years…talking trash. Every year, like clock work.
4. Al Davis. Most Bronco fans will say they hate Al. I say, give me more Al. The facial expressions captured at every press conference, the white warm-up suits, the blacked out sunglasses. Comic relief like this doesn’t come around every day. Every time I hear him say “the greatness of the Raiders,” I can’t help but smile.
5. The Black hole. Where else can you find thousands of thugs in silver and black make-up shouting obscenities at the top of their lungs? I would never go there due to my aversion to death but I like the idea of having them all confined in one spot.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?