The Ultimate Fighter 19 is off and running, with the elimination round already occurring. After some awesome fights and some crazy finishes, we are down to eight middleweights and eight light heavyweights.
Coaches BJ Penn and Frankie Edgar have already formed their teams. From the looks of it, there is a lot of talent between the teams that should make for a nice talent pool.
Let's take a look at all the contestants and give a scouting report on each fighter.
Elimination Round Results
- Dan Spohn def. Tyler King via KO (punch)
- Todd Monaghan def. Jake Heun via submission (armbar)
- Chris Fields def. Josh Stansbury via TKO (knee injury)
- Anton Berzin def. Cody Mumma via submission (triangle armbar)
- Josh Clark def. John Poppie via submission (triangle armbar)
- Patrick Walsh def. Doug Sparks via submission (kimura)
- Matt van Buren def. Daniel Vizcaya via TKO (elbows)
- Corey Anderson def. Kelly Anundson via unanimous decision
- Hector Urbina def. Adrian Miles via submission (guillotine choke)
- Cathal Pendred def. unnamed opponent via forfeit
- Roger Zapata def. Tyler Minton via TKO (punches)
- Ian Stephens def. Lyman Good via unanimous decision
- Tim Williams def. Bojan Velickovic via TKO (punches)
- Eddie Gordon def. Matt Gabel via unanimous decision
- Dhiego Lima def. Adam Stroup via unanimous decision
- Mike King def. Nordine Taleb via unanimous decision