1. Playing as a backup/change of pace back for the first three years of you career, how do you envision your role for the upcoming season? Is there any plan for an increase in carries, or touches altogether?
2. Just how good do you think the team's offensive line can be, entering a new season, with the veterans and young players continuing to gel. Specifically, coming off a strong team rushing season, do you foresee an improvement, with even more space being created for you and Thomas?
3. What is your feeling on how the team's passing game, whether it's run by Sanchez or Clemens, will affect your role in the offense? You were the beneficiary of a lot of screen passes from Favre, that you turned into big gains. How do you see your role in the passing game moving forward?
4. What has been your impression of new coach Rex Ryan and the new members he has picked for the coaching staff? Are you the type of player that responds better to his style of coaching, compared to that of coach Mangini's?
5. How do you size up the competition in the AFC East this upcoming season? The Dolphins are the reigning champs, but the Patriots are heavily favored while the Bills added Terrell Owens. How would you rank the division and do you see it as wide-open? Are the Jets the best team going in?
6. Coming off an All-Pro year as a special teamer, do you hope that your role returning kicks remains prominent? Are you interested in the idea of going to Hawaii every year as a kick returner, or do you envision yourself going as a running back in the future?
7. Do you see yourself as a potential feature back? Even if you didn't receive a dominant bulk of carries, how would you feel being the no. 1 back called upon by your team? There any players in the league, of your stature, that have exceeded in this role. Who are they, in your opinion, and do they inspire you?
8. Do you have any goals heading into training camp? Is there anything specific you are going to be working on with staff or teammates?
9. Looking at the team's regular season schedule, the first six games will provide a number of challenges, offensively and defensively. How important do you think it is for the team to start hot, or do you foresee an immediate learning curve due to the impending situation at quarterback?
10. Finally, what is your personal outlook and goal for the 2008-09 Jets. Do you think this will be a tough season to compete due to having a new quarterback? Or, do you feel the team's talent in other areas will make up for the inexperience at signal caller. What do you feel is a realistic achievement for the team?