10 Questions For Charles Woodson
Remember when Ted Thompson had the tough choice of signing either Charles Woodson or LaVar Arrington during free agency in 2006? I'd say that among Packer fans 50/50 split as to who they'd rather get, but in what turned out to be a GREAT move, Thompson decided to go with Woodson.
Upon his signing, Woodson had career-high's in interceptions (8) and passes defended (26) in a single season. He is unquestionably the leader of the Packers feisty secondary, and proved last year that a mid-season move to safety doesn't effect his game in the least.
In the event that I'm so lucky as to sit down with Charles one day, here are 10 questions that I would bestow upon him:
10. Is it more exciting playing at The Big House or Lambeau Field?
9. What is a better personal accomplishment: winning the Heisman trophy or being named NFL MVP?
8. Outside of playing football, tell me three things you enjoy doing in Green Bay
7. What receiver do you love to cover? Which one do you despise?
6. If called upon, what position on OFFENSE do you think you could play best?
5. Who is your favorite quarterback to intercept?
4. What's the key to figuring out which route a receiver is going to run?
3. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with the Oakland Raiders?
2. Do current NFL contact rules favor wide receivers too much? Is your job harder because of it?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?