1. How difficult has the transition to becoming a full-time receiver been?
2. What are your current strengths as a receiver?
3. What are the major areas of improvement you need to work on?
4. How much of a struggle was it to juggle the duties of being a full time receiver and all of the work and preparation that came with that along with your duties as a returner?
5. Would you still prefer to be a full-time kick returner along with being a full-time receiver?
6. How much film work do you do in the average week?
7. How has your relationship with Jay Cutler developed on and off the field?
8. How would you compare your brief experiences playing with Cutler to playing with guys like Orton and Grossman?
9. Which, if any, receivers do you try to model your game after and study?
10. What receivers past and present on the Bears have been most helpful in your transition to receiver?
11. Do you feel more comfortable lining up on the outside as a split end or flanker or inside as a slot receiver?
12. How do you work in your instincts as a returner to your game as a receiver?
13. Do you mind blocking in the running game or for fellow receivers?
14. What are your goals for the 2009 season entering training camp?
15. With the wildcat formation coming into vogue last year, do you feel like you would be a good fit running it like Ronnie Brown in Miami?
16. Following up on that last question. Besides receiver, where might you line up this year?
17. In your heart of hearts, what position would you ideally play?
18. Over the years, how immersed have you become in the Bears-Packers rivalry?
19. What is the most memorable play of your career?
20. How was it playing football at “The U”?
21. Do you still follow the Miami program?
22. What players from Miami past and present do you keep in contact with, and have you worked with someone like Michael Irvin in the off-season?
23. When did you start playing football?
24. At what point did you seriously consider playing football as a career?
25. What you do think of the nickname “Windy City Flyer”?
26. How much of a problem do you have living a regular life as a high-profile sports figure in such a sports-crazy city?
27. Any significance wearing the number 23? And are you able to keep wearing it as a full-time receiver now?
28. What are some of your favorite activities off the field?
29. What player on the team do you hang out with most off the field?
30. What was it like to be first player rated as 100 speed in the Madden video-game franchise?