Rookie Spotlight: Hakeem Nicks
Rumors swirled of the team trading for Braylon Edwards or trading up for Jeremy Maclin. But in the head, they stayed put and took Hakeem Nicks out of North Carolina with the 29th pick of the first round. We sat down with Nicks and asked these questions to get his thoughts, so far, on being a rookie and NFL life:
1. What feelings went through your body when you heard your name called on draft day?
2. How does it feel going to a team that expects to compete for a championship but also will be looking for you to contribute immediately?
3. You seem to be a complete receiver in terms of being able to go deep as well as over the middle. Would you say that's correct?
4. Is there any pressure knowing the team did not do well last year when Burress was out, and now, you're being asked to help replace him?
5. What was it like playing for a college coach in Butch Davis who also has NFL experience and coached some great players?
6. Do you think your performance against West Virginia in your bowl game put you on the map so to speak?
7. What do you feel is your best attribute as a player?
8. Last one, what's the biggest difference between a college receiver and an NFL receiver?
Thanks a lot Hakeem and good luck this year.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?