The Seattle Seahawks returned home this week and blew out the visiting Minnesota Vikings by the score of 41-20. The Seahawks dominated throughout the game and looked every bit like the team with the best record in the NFC.
We can state it now as 100% fact: If the Seahawks win remaining 3 home games, they will be the #1 seed in NFC. Road games wouldn't matter— Dave Softy Mahler (@Softykjr) November 18, 2013
So just who is most responsible for Seattle's big win? It is time to find out with this week's report card.
- A's are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- B's are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C grades are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- D's are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- Plus and minus modifiers bridge the gaps inside those definitions.