From (Red) Raider To 49er: Questions For Michael Crabtree
It must have been either Christmas or someone's birthday for 49er fans everywhere on the afternoon of Apr. 25, 2009 because they received a gift that day.
A gift that slipped all the way to the tenth spot in the NFL Draft and had one of the most accomplished careers in college football history.
That present was Michael Crabtree, the former Texas Tech standout who had everyone in Lubbock, Texas shouting with glee when he was on the football field.
On six occasions, Crabtree made defensive schemes look inept with two or three touchdowns.
However, he is most remembered by Red Raider fans for the only touchdown he scored against the hated Texas Longhorns, the one that clinched the game and made him a highlight-reel sensation. The play that also catapulted Texas Tech into college football's elite.
If I were to sit down with Crabtree, here are ten questions I would ask:
1) Do people still talk about your last-second touchdown against Texas?
2) Would you say that was the greatest moment of your football career?
3) Now that your college career is over, what will you miss most about being at Texas Tech?
4) Would you say you left Texas Tech without any regrets? Is there one thing you wish you could change?
5) Did it upset you when you fell all the way to the 10th pick, especially when Darrius Heyward-Bey was picked ahead of you?
6) What was the first thing coach Mike Singletary said to you?
7) How has the bay area treated you so far?
8) The 49ers emphasize running the football and you played for a pass-first offense. Are you concerned about making any adjustments?
9) Have you gotten closely acquainted with your new 49ers teammates? Especially your new quarterbacks?
10) Do you have any goals for this upcoming season? Such as winning rookie of the year or just help getting the 49ers back to the playoffs?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?