Getting To Know The Buffalo Bills: Alvin Bowen, Linebacker
Drafted out of Iowa State in the 2008 NFL Draft, Alvin Bowen looked to add to the Buffalo Bills' already strong special teams and provide valuable depth at the linebacker position en route to fighting for a starting position.
However the plans for Bowen were derailed during training camp when he tore his anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. So how has he been recovering, and what are his expectations for the 2009 season? Also, who is the person behind the player? Here is a series of questions for Bowen so the Bills fans can get to know the second-year linebacker.
1. How is the knee feeling after getting on the field for organized team activities?
2. What did you do during rehabilitation? Give us a little glimpse into the world of injury rehab.
3. How did you keep up to speed on what the special teams and defense were doing during the season? Did you spend time reviewing film and looking at the playbook? Did you sit in on meetings?
4. What are your expectations for this season personally and as part of the team?
5. Where do you see yourself fitting in this season on special teams and the defense?
6. Now for some questions for you as a person. If you were not playing football, what would you want to do with your life?
7. What do you do to relax when not concentrating on football?
8. What's your favorite movie and favorite book?
Thank you for your time, Alvin Bowen.
Hope all the readers have enjoyed the glimpse into the life of Buffalo Bills linebacker Alvin Bowen.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?