12 Questions for Peyton Manning
If there was one person I could interview, in all of sports, it would be Peyton Manning. I don’t think I need to explain why.
So, if I got a chance to interview Peyton Manning, here are twelve questions I would ask him.
1. How hard did you want to hit Mike Vanderjagt when you called him “a liquored up, idiot kicker”? (Just kidding.)
2. Who still says liquored up? (Okay I’ll stop.)
3. Seriously, liquored up? (Somebody stop me.)
4. How hard was it to say “butthole” on SNL? (I have a disease, and the only cure is more cowbell!)
5. Will you be the best man at my wedding? (I need strong drugs.)
6. Please tell me you won’t get into any crazy scandals or stories like Brady, A-Rod or Manny. (Ok, Now I’m not even asking questions.)
Ok, Seriously, before they take away my writing priviledges.
7. What was it like to start all 16 games in your rookie season? Did you feel overwhelmed at times?
8. Can you give us fans any stories on Tony Dungy that we don’t know, or anything we should know about the man?
9. What goes through your head when you are up at the line of scrimmage and you dissect the defense before audibiling?
10. How has Jim Caldwell been so far?
11. What were you thinking about after the victory over the Bears in the Super Bowl?
12. Will the Colts win the Super Bowl this year? Please tell me yes.
What do you think he will say?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?