Note: Not all of these things apply to me (one obviously so). I leave it to you to figure out which ones do.
From the home office in Foxboro, Massachusetts, here are the Top Ten Signs You're Probably a New England Patriots Fan:
10. You own a Patriots jersey—for a player like Stephen Gostkowski or Matt Cassel.
9. You decide that this year, you're going to arrive at Gillette Stadium on Saturday night, and leave Monday morning, so you can avoid the traffic on Route 1.
8. You've considered naming your kids Wilfork, Moss, or Bruschi.
7. You actually care about the looming training camp battles at long snapper and third-string quarterback.
6. You have to think how you're actually supposed to spell "Bills," "Jets," and "Dolphins."
5. You have a man crush on Wes Welker (not that there's anything wrong with that).
4. You have 9/14/09 circled on your calendar—along with the words "REVENGE SHALL BE OURS!"
2. You think like this Patriots fan did.
And the number one sign you're probably a New England Patriots Fan is:
1. When someone asks you what's for dinner, your response is It is what it is.