As the Ultimate Fighter finale is just days away, two of the top fighters on the card join MMA's Great Debate for interviews as well as topics surrounding the biggest news in the MMA world.
Miesha Tate will drop by for an interview discussing her upcoming fight against Cat Zingano at the Ultimate Fighter 17 finale. The winner of the fight will get the chance to coach on the next season of the reality show opposite Ronda Rousey.
Before that happens, however, Tate has to get by the undefeated Zingano if she hopes to face off with Rousey in a rematch that could be the biggest fight in women's MMA history.
Also stopping by the show today will be new Ultimate Fighter finalist Uriah Hall, who will discuss his upcoming bout with former Team Sonnen teammate Kelvin Gastelum.
Hall will talk about his time on the show, what he learned from his coach, answers questions about training with Rousey and if he will be working with middleweight contender Chris Weidman in the future.
And MMA's Great Debate wouldn't be complete without the best debate topics surrounding the world of MMA. On today's show the hosts debate the following topics:
- Reaction to the new UFC code of conduct and the suspension of Matt Mitrione—justified or overstepping on his right to an opinion?
- Rate this season of the Ultimate Fighter on a scale of 1-10?
- Who wins the TUF 17 main event—Urijah Faber or Scott Jorgensen?
- Who will win and coach opposite Ronda Rousey—Miesha Tate or Cat Zingano?
- Is Uriah Hall the best talent to ever come out of the Ultimate Fighter?
- Who wins the Ultimate Fighter—Uriah Hall or Kelvin Gastelum?
This is MMA's Great Debate for Wednesday, April 10.
Note: If the embedded player fails to load, you can find the podcast here.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!