1) Detroit Lions, Matthew Stafford: This team needs a QB badly and could draft a left tackle with their other first round pick, thereby filling the needs on offense and defense.
2) St Louis Rams, Jason Smith: They need a left tackle in order to improve the offense. Eugene Monroe is another possible pick here.
3) Kansas City Chiefs, Aaron Curry: I think that they brought in veteran linebackers to teach Curry to be a professional and to get mentored. But with the Brian Waters situation, tackle is a possibility, and they love defensive end Tyson Jackson.
4) Seattle Seahawks, Eugene Monroe: A lot of people are mentioning QB Mark Sanchez, but Hasselbeck has several more years left and they want to win now. Monroe will provide that. Brian Orakpo is a possibility here.
5) Cleveland Browns, Brian Orakpo: They need a defensive end, but if they trade Edwards, Crabtree will be the pick.
6) Cincinnati Bengals, Andre Smith: They need a tackle now after Stacy Andrew left for the Eagles.
7) Oakland Raiders, Michael Crabtree: The Raiders need to improve the offensive line but they also need a No. 1 wideout...and he is the fit. I think they need to draft a tackle but it's not going to happen after the signings of Barnes and Pears. Jeremy Maclin is a Higgins and not a top wideout.
8) Jacksonville Jaguars, B.J Raji: After signing Torry Holt at WR, now they will improve the defensive line.
9) Green Bay Packers, Michael Oher: They need to improve the offensive line for QB Aaron Rodgers.
10) San Francisco 49ers, Tyson Jackson: They need somebody to put pressure on QB and he is the perfect fit. Sanchez and Maclin are also possibilities here.