photo courtesy of ring-rap.com
This is a new addition to the Best/Worst-Case Scenario articles. Quick thoughts about Raw 1000:
- No squash matches aka no Bordus Clay or Gold...Ryback.
- Jim Ross needs to be at the announce table and hopefully, he throws Cole down a flight of stairs before the show.
- Vince McMahon needs to tell the fans he is retiring...he will return to TV within two months.
- A new world order starts as Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Richie Steamboat “invade” the WWE in honour of FCW. You got it, another invasion angle.
- The new general manager of Raw is announced. It’s Hornswoggle, and all the fans collectively cry openly.
- Raw 1000 brings forth a new era, where the WWE holds fan polls only to lie about the results...oh wait...
That's it today, everybody.
Like what you read?
Think I belong in a place place removed from society?
Do you want to be in that place with me where we can form a new society?
Then leave a comment and let me know everything, from my insanity to architecture in our new society.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Don't forget to follow me on twitter @footballcanuck