That's nice and all, but the real question is, what will Tebow talk about? Being a man who just loves to talk about whatever obscure denomination of Christianity he is at all times, and invoke it into Internet memes and the like, he probably has a lot to discuss with a congregation.
He was the one who supposedly reached out to the church at first, so he must have something of some importance to say. Well, maybe not "importance" per se, but he still will be saying words to a large crowd of people who will eat up every syllable.
- Texas God;
- Rex Ryan God;
- A two-hour set in which Tebow plays various instruments;
- Tebow's singing debut;
- What Thanksgiving means to him;
- Passive-aggressive talk about Mark Sanchez;
- New World Order;
- The Illuminati;
- A story about how he got lost on the way to the gig;
- The true meaning of the Easter Bunny;
- How the Easter Bunny isn't real;
- How he subsequently hates children;
- Announcement of the apocalypse;
- Retirement announcement.
Purely speculation, obviously, but any of those things is fair play when Tebow reaches out to a church with a massive following on Easter Sunday.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!