Kansas City Chiefs vs. Chicago Bears: Live Score, Video and Analysis

Farzin VousoughianContributor IIIDecember 4, 2011

CHICAGO, IL - NOVEMBER 20:  Head coach Lovie Smith of the Chicago Bears talks with a coach on the sidelines against the San Diego Chargers at Soldier Field on November 20, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois. The Bears defeated the Chargers 31-20.  (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images

It was not pretty, but the Chiefs found a way to snap a four-game losing streak and score their first touchdown in the last 10 quarters.

It was a backup battle between Tyler Palko and Caleb Hanie. Palko turned the ball over seven times in the last two games. Many fan were skeptical as he started his third career game against the Bears.

After the Bears drew a 3-0 lead, Palko launched a pass from the 50-yard line to Dexter McCluster, scoring on a Hail-Mary pass on the final play of the first half. McCluster kept his head in the game and did not give up on the play as Brian Urlacher appeared to have an interception in the end zone. Urlacher dropped the interception, allowing McCluster to make the big catch.

McCluster also lit up Chicago's defense that is ranked eighth against the rush with a few draw plays. He ran the ball nine times for 61 yards and helped the Chiefs tack on a field goal in the second half.

The Bears had a lot of issues on this game on offense. Caleb Hanie threw three interceptions and was sacked seven times. Hanie threw a pass to Roy Williams at the two-yard line, but Williams bobbled the football while trying to get to the end zone. Jon McGraw snagged the pass in the end zone for an interception.

Hanie was sacked twice in the third quarter, forcing the Bears to kick a field goal on fourth-and-goal from the Chiefs 23-yard line. However, Robbie Gould's 41-yard field goal attempt went wide left, preventing them from scoring after bringing the ball to the seven-yard line at one point in the drive.

The Chiefs improved to 5-7 while the Bears fell to 7-5. The Chiefs still have life in the AFC West while the Bears have to turn things around in order to stay in the NFC wild-card race.

The Chiefs and Bears both suffered some losses during Sunday's game. Kansas City's Kyle Orton dislocated his finger on his first pass as a Chief. He left the game and did not return.

Chicago had multiple injuries that set them back. Matt Forte hurt his knee after Derrick Johnson stopped him for no gain. Major Wright also suffered a game-ending shoulder injury in the first half of Sunday's game.

Final score: 10-3 Chiefs