Week 17 QB Fantasy Football Rankings
For many, FFL is over. But for some, the season still goes on, and these rankings are to help them win their respective leagues. And in Week 17, it's important to know which players to start, and which will be rested thanks to playoff berths.
1. Matt Cassel vs. Buffalo Bills. The Patriots have everything to play and no guarantees they'll make the playoffs when the day is said and done. If the Dolphins beat the Jets, Miami moves on and New England stays home, so look for an ultra impressive performance from the Patriots, and Cassel in particular. Top fantasy play.
2. Phillip Rivers vs. Denver Broncos. The Chargers can't wait to repay the Broncos for the win they were cheated out of in week two, thanks to a horrible call by Ed Hochuli. Look for Rivers to remain hot and continue his air assault on Denver.
3. Drew Brees vs. Carolina Panthers. The Saints have only one thing to play for: Brees' attempt to break Dan Marino's single season record. And look for him to give it his best shot when the Panthers come to New Orleans this weekend.
4. Aaron Rodgers vs. Detroit Lions. The Lions are this close to perfection, and the entire NFL is ready to celebrate champagne with them. And to make sure they get there, 0-16, Rodgers and his receivers are going to light up this defense on the way to a blow-out.
1. Matt Schaub vs. Chicago Bears. The Bears can be pass on as Rodgers and his Packers did Monday Night, and it's important to Houston to end with a winning season. Schaub will come up big on Sunday.
2. Matt Ryan vs. St. Louis Rams. Ryan has a chance, with a Panthers loss, to lead his team to the No. 2 seed in the NFC and a first round bye. Look for he and his receivers—White and Jenkins—to enjoy a lot of success through the air.
Others with favorable match-ups:
1. Jay Cutler vs. San Diego Chargers. The only way Denver can win this football game is by throwing the ball. They have no running game left. Look for Cutler to link up with his talented receiving duo for a big day through the air.
2. Jeff Garcia vs. Oakland Raiders. The Bucs desperately need to win in order to have a chance at the playoffs. Look for Garcia to get them the "W" through the air, and to Antonio Bryant in particular.
3. Chad Pennington vs. New York Jets. How classic is it Pennington has a chance to beat his former team to advance to the playoffs? We think it's great. Look for a big game from Chad on Sunday against a vulnerable Jets' secondary.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?