The Young and the Restless: Random Chicago Bears Thoughts
I've haven't made my opinion of the Chicago Bears known lately but I need to tell you all what I think.
Some may agree with me, some may not.
But I have to say it so here I go—some random thoughts about the Chicago Bears.
- Don't pay the players. Every player that received a big payday has flopped...big time. Brian Urlacher, Charles Tillman, Nathan Vasher and Devin Hester are just a few that come to mind that get paid handsomely and never show up again. You have to keep these players hungry or they will quit, at least while they're on the Bears.
- Is there a more likable player than Robbie Gould (pictured above)? The man is a great kicker (21-24 kicks made this season) and a good person. He is the epitome of the nerd who always wanted to play football. When the coach felt sorry for him, they placed him at kicker and he made the most of his opportunity. He doesn't get the babes like the quarterback, but he makes an impact.
- I hate our defense. They look so good and, at times, are the best defense in the league. Other times, they will let a rookie complete over 70 percent of his passes with a 116 QB rating (Here's looking at you Matt Ryan).
- If Kyle Orton performs badly this week, he will officially earn the name "Kyle Grossman."
- Matt Forte and Brandon Lloyd are my two favorite players. They both showed great heart following doubts about their potential this season.
- Speaking of Brandon Lloyd, the Chicago Bears need to re-realize that he is possibly their best offensive weapon. Before his injury, he was 11th in the NFL in receiving yards, ahead of names like Terrell Owens. Since the injury he was dropped to third on the depth chart behind Hester and Rashied Davis. What a slap in the face.
- Can Kyle Orton and his receivers get on the same page. Two weeks ago against the Vikings there were countless plays where a perfect pass was dropped or a wide open receiver was completely missed. The same thing happened last week against the Jaguars. I think this goes back to what I was saying about Brandon Lloyd needing more playing time. I know I am right there.
- Two words: Neck Beard
I'm Joe W.
Information from this article was taken from NFL.com
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?