11. Orlando Hudson, Diamondbacks
- Although Hudson has been injury-prone, he puts up great numbers when he is healthy and is a leader in the clubhouse. Several teams will be pursuing Hudson, and he has already indicated that he will likely not be returning for next season.
12. Jason Giambi, Yankees
- Giambi's time in New York has been up and down and the Yankees have a decision to make within the next few weeks. The Athletics have been linked to Giambi, but several other teams might be pulled in by his big bat.
Prediction: Blue Jays
13. Milton Bradley, Rangers
- Bradley is coming off the best year of his career and will certainly look to cash in. Several teams have already said they plan to go after, and that list should only grow as players start to sign.
14. Brian Fuentes, Rockies
- Fuentes is the second best closer on the market and is set to cash in once Rodriguez signs. With that said, several teams will be eying him knowing that there are not too many options beyond Fuentes. It should be very interesting
15. Mike Mussina, Yankees
- Mussina is coming off the best year of his career and wants to stay in New York. If Mussina indicated he wants to pitch again in 2009, the Yankees will get a deal done. It will probably have to be a two year deal, but they will get it done.
16. Bobby Abreu, Yankees
- Abreu put up a great season with the Yankees and has recently indicated that he would like to stay in New York at a reduced price. The Yankees will likely hold onto Abreu for another year or two.
17. Orlando Cabrera, White Sox
- The White Sox and Orlando Cabrera had a rough relationship this season and they will not bring him back. They announced yesterday that they will move Alexei Ramirez to shortstop, further comfirming that Cabrera will not be back.
18. Raul Ibanez, Mariners
- Ibanez will be a sought after free agent, but since he is thirty-six, he is a fall back option to most teams. Being a lefty and strong fielder, several teams should be in on him early. However, his price may fall if teams look elsewhere before signing Ibanez.
19. Oliver Perez, Mets
- This season was quiet a disappointment for Perez after putting up 15 wins in 2007. However, his strikeouts and ERA are right on cue so he should still be in for a fairly good deal. Teams in need of a starter with strong defenses should look at Perez as a good option, considering most scouts believe his numbers were improved by the Mets' good defense.
20. Ben Sheets, Brewers
- Sheets has had an up and down career in Milwaukee, and the consensus is they will let him walk in an attempt to bring back CC Sabathia. Odds are no in their favor, and they risk losing both Sheets and Sabathia. We'll see what happens.
This story was approved by MLB Rumors.