Penn State Open Thread
Random previews and other Interweb banter:
- TSN preview and projections
- Tyler Sellhorn at Dr. Saturday breaks down the Tresselball and the spread.
- ESPN’s Scouts’ Edge and McShay’s film room.
- What gamblers need to know for this game.
- The New York Times takes a look at Daryll Clark.
- A fancy computer says Penn State will win 27.5-23.
- And, Barack Obama is interested in today’s game.
Let's finish up with a little dose of Over/Under:
225 = Total combined rushing yards for Prior and Wells
.5 = Interception returns for TD by Jenkins
16 = Pryor’s pass attempts
30 = Penalty yards for PSU
3 = Sacks by PSU
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?